Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Apolite request; Would it be possible if your worksheet is scanned or a worksheet that cannot be altered for you to stae this in your description?    

Apolite request; Would it be possible if your worksheet is scanned or a worksheet that cannot be altered for you to stae this in your description?

cathrine
Spain

Apolite request; Would it be possible if your worksheet is scanned or a worksheet that cannot be altered for you to stae this in your description?

I know, I know I �m moaning but, as it isn �t easy for me (with my very slow dial up type internet connection) to post a comment or enter the cafe, I feel so strongly about this issue I have to mention it.

Would it be possible for those who up load worksheets that can �t be altered to mention it in their description about the worksheet?

I have yet agian waisted points on down loading sheets I cannot use. I have just down loaded a very good worksheet/ card game, but it uses American English and words not familiar to my students (As they are young I don �t want to confuse them.), and I can �t alter it. The game itself is brilliant but I waisted a point downloading itCry

Can we state if our work sheets can �t be altered?

Thank you.

11 Jun 2009      

Carla Horne
United States

I think that is a brillant suggestion! For the record, anyone can alter anything that I upload.

Peace,

CarlaPeace Sign

11 Jun 2009     

peiolei
Spain

From now on, I �ll do the same, cathrine. I hope you find a way to solve your problem!
Regards,
Paola

11 Jun 2009     

elderberrywine
Germany

Why can �t it be altered? I thought word documents can always be altered? 

11 Jun 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

ANYTHING can be pasted into a word document.  I have  tried to edit several wss but only to find they have been pasted into a word doc. I wanted to resize the clip art in one but found it could not be edited, only resized. :(   Wss can only be edited if they are made in Word or assembled there. 

11 Jun 2009