Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Halloween    

Halloween

atmtm
United Arab Emirates

Halloween

Hi everybody

Recently I�ve been reading lots of members are writing looking for Halloween materials and worksheet. I know that people especially kids wear customs and visits homes to collect candies.

Can anybody explain to me the story behind the Halloween custom

Hugs Approve   

20 Oct 2008      

BEA.
Belgium

you can find plenty of materials on this site about Halloween�s history and different ways of celebrating it in the world.

20 Oct 2008     

emila
Turkey

Hi atmtm,
You asked about Halloween.We don�t celebrate this day in Turkey but my students asked me why they wear that costumes (they saw them in the films)so I made a worksheet about how Halloween was born.You can find it in my page.It�s different from our culture but it�s also nice to know other culture.
Good nights to you.Smile

20 Oct 2008     

majis
Uruguay

Hi everyone!

I work a lot with halloween because kids love it. It�s somethng new in our country but people got engaged and we even have parties where people have to go wearing customs.
There�s a very nice movie called "Abracadabra" it�s old but entertaining and it helps you understand about thsi festivity. I will upload some material soon so please look for it next week.
Good luck!

majis
Hug

22 Oct 2008