Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > help please (WHILE / WHEN CLASUSES)    

help please (WHILE / WHEN CLASUSES)

cecio_13
Argentina

help please (WHILE / WHEN CLASUSES)

I need a game or some interesting worksheets to work with my students... they are 13 years old... (pre-intermediate).
Can someone help me please??? - I need it for tomorrow :(   

12 Jun 2009      

aftab57
United Kingdom

Just a very quick response since its getting late.

12 Jun 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

If you go to Bogglesworld there is a section on Conversation question prompts.  I used the one relating to students and schoolwork.  It worked out quite well in class because it gave the students a chance to talk about improvements they could make to their school and various other things that sometimes the students don �t get a chance to discuss.

12 Jun 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

Thanks a lot Aftab and Giovanni... I really appreacite your help!!! Hug

12 Jun 2009     

amicableann
Argentina

Hi!!
I don �t have teens right now but I used to give them a TRIVIA like game .Lets see if I can be clear enough .
Remember those tv shows in which people had to choose a category and the an amount of points in the category for example:  animals for 200 point and if they answered the question or completed a sentence or gave a desctiption got the points ?
I designed a similar version to practice grammar  , vocabulary , content of stories or readings
.I designed a grid with the categories and the points(from 100 to 500) and I had a question or clue for each written on a paper ,if they were right they got the points and could select another till they failed .We played in groups .I took the grid in a cartulina paper and stuck it on the board and when one clue was solved we crossed it out . .We just played 10�per week or class but they got hooked!! and studied to answer and win points .When there was no clue left the game was over and we counted which group had more points .If the answer was wrong insted of gaining points you lost them ! And if you asked for a lifesaver (little clue ) you got just half the points .As prize I gave them a CD with their favourite songs .If you want I can mail you the rules .Hope you understood .Hug , Ana L�a

12 Jun 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

Thanka  a lot Analia!!!! I love your idea!!!!! Thumbs Up

12 Jun 2009     

chinh_2525
Vietnam

why i can download it.

12 Jun 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

The game is called Jeopardy. :)