Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > forwarder    

forwarder

sebas555
Chile

forwarder

how do u translate this phrase.
he works as a forwarder ...

thanks in advance

20 Oct 2008      

masia
Poland

in polish forwarder is spedytor...

but i�m guessing thats not the target language you�re looking for ;)

20 Oct 2008     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Hi:

It depends what type of forwarder you mean.  If it is someone who forwards merchandise, it would be a freight forwarder.  This is an agent that facilitates and assures the passage of received goods to their destination. 

20 Oct 2008     

seanka
Poland

try browsing www.proz.com
it�s a translators� site

20 Oct 2008     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hello, don�t know exactly what you are referring to, it depends on the whole context..., but, trying to give a hand

A forwarder is
one that forwards, especially an agent that facilitates and assures the passage of received
goods to their destination.
They may be legal business, or not..., they may be drugs trade, white trade... well anything, someone receives and resells after.
Sorry, this is my best.

21 Oct 2008     

wolfy
Chile

Sebas555,

I think you probably mean a freight forwarder. �despachador de cargas o cliente de transporte.

No estoy seguro qual es mejor o si hay una mejor traduccion. �Pero aqui tienes una lista de empressas de Freight Forwarding en Chile:

Interworld Freight Chile.�
Redlines Group�
Poseidon Logistic Services�
Jurg Roduner�
Amexport�
Asocarr Import/Export

Ojala que esto te ayuda.

21 Oct 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Oh wow kevin - i do get excited when I can translate spanish - and i just understood everything you said.  Do you know of a website just like this one for teachers of spanish as a second language.  I would love to get involved in such a site - i think it would help me with my spanish alot!

21 Oct 2008