Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Why were my contributions deleted?????     

Why were my contributions deleted?????

chechi911
Uruguay

Why were my contributions deleted?????

I received an email from Sir Victor telling me that some of my contributions were deleted because I took the images from other pages. Of course I did! All of us take pictures from the web!!!
I think it is not fair because If he looked through all of the contributions he would find that a lot , very lot number of drawings and pictures are downloaded. I didn�t copy any contribution. I did it myself!!!!!!!!!!
And it took me a lot of time. I don�t know how he did that. I�m really very sorry that things like this happen here. I thought it was a serious place. Cecilia ( Uy)

20 Oct 2008      

victor
Spain

Hi,
Of course we are not artists, and we take images from other sources, but some images are copyrighted, and this website could be in trouble if we publish them.
I didn�t say that your worksheets were a copy, but they must be deleted because those images are copyrighted.
I recommend you to use only pictures from free cliparts.
I hope you understand.

21 Oct 2008     

sirah
Argentina

Hi Cecilia! may be if you read this you�ll understand why we can�t use some pictures.I don�t know where you found the pictures to make your worksheet but just take a look at this link.

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=834

21 Oct 2008