Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > ABOUT UPDATING WORKSHEETS THAT COULD BE REMOVED    

ABOUT UPDATING WORKSHEETS THAT COULD BE REMOVED

jessicae
Spain

ABOUT UPDATING WORKSHEETS THAT COULD BE REMOVED

OK, I got your point and decided to modify my old worksheets so that they do only contain English words, although I consider they would be much more useful the previous way :-(
And now , I have a question... I still have one worksheet which contains a verb tense table with its correspondence with Spanish verbs. It is a worksheet specifically designed for Spanish students who find it difficult to learn the English verbs, and find them easier when they realize their correspondence with Spanish.
My question is: should I update this printable too, removing the Spanish words? In that case, I don�t know how to do this without leaving the worksheet completely useless. Or could I leave it the way it is now, since it has been done for very specific purposes?
I would be very grateful if you could help me find a solution. Here is the link to my worksheet:
http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=119683#thetop

And please, in case it should be updated, I would be grateful if you gave me some time to do it before removing it; I�m asking for advice :-)
Thanks,

12 Jun 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

My guess is if you leave things in Spanish you have a high risk of getting reported again.

12 Jun 2009     

verybouncyperson
Spain

Hi Jessicae,
I agree with manonski, if you put it on again without changing it, most likely it will be reported again.
I had a worksheet removed which was a verblist with the infinitive, past simple, past participle, sample sentence and the translation of the verb into Spanish.
I decided to upload it again and just remove the words in the last column - that way anyone else who downoads it can put in the translations if they choose to.
Perhaps you could do the same with your worksheet?
T :)

14 Jun 2009