Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > All bookmarks in one    

All bookmarks in one

Nelssa
Ukraine

Thank you VERY much, dear Zailda! Hug

13 Jun 2009     

serene
Greece

It �s working now all right.
You are so generous Zailda!
Thank you!!! 

13 Jun 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Thank you Zailda!!!!

13 Jun 2009     

Nelssa
Ukraine

Dear urpillay, thank you Very much too! Clap

13 Jun 2009     

Fabiola Salinas
Argentina

I �ve been browsing the collection... it can �t be more useful!!! And you cannot be more generous!!! Real thanks Zailda for sharing hours of work with us!! xxx Fabiola

13 Jun 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

I was offline, watching a movie, I �m glad you liked my collection. It grows every time I visit a site that I consider to be worthy enough to be bookmarked. Not all the bookmarks will be useful to everyone, there are many in Portuguese and Spanish (so go ahead Spanish teachers, some ELE sites bookmarked too) but lots of English resources can be found following the links.

I �m not an organized person so you �ll have to dig through in order to find what interests you, but I can say in advance that web designers will find great links there as well, since I design some sites and blogs (I �m not an expert but still working on it). You �ll find some interesting blogs in Spanish, Portuguese and Brazilian lit and poetry as well. And blogs with humor (some of them are mine), because I �m a heavy blogger and write in more than 100 of them.

I write some blogs on education, including wss (Spanish and English - Portuguese coming soon, possibly French next year), and even a poetry blog (with a few English and Spanish poems), cronics, humor, TV, sports, what else? Dunno. Go and discover yourself.

Hope you enjoy.

Zailda Coirano

13 Jun 2009     

ants
Switzerland

Thanks Zailda,

That �s wonderful and I didn �t know about delicious....so I �ll take my time and explore what is on there and I can see already what an interesting person you are!!
I �m not organized either...join the club!!
Hugs,
Fiona.

13 Jun 2009     

bamarcia
Brazil

It �s a fantastic collection, Zailda! It �s very kind of you to share it with us!
Thanks a zillion!!!

All the best from Goiania,

Marcia

13 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2