Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > New to ESLprintables - Please Help!    

New to ESLprintables - Please Help!

eslpros
United States

New to ESLprintables - Please Help!

Hello Everyone!

I �m new to this website and need some assistance.
I thought downloading worksheets/ materials is through a point system where if 10 people downloaded my worksheets, I am awarded 10 points which I can use to download 10 worksheets (other than my own). I uploaded 2 worksheets and noticed that one worksheet was downloaded 3 times. I was just wondering when the points will be awarded to me so I could also start downloading materials myself? Thanks!

14 Jun 2009      

Nebal
Lebanon

Dear Eslpros,
First of all , welcome to your second family. We are glad to have u among us.
Well, I checked your worksheets and noticed that only one was downloaded by three members.
Now, every time someone downloads one of your worksheets, you get one point, which will be added to your account.
For example, now you have 3 points, and you can make 3 downloads from the site.
When you reach 30 points, you become a premium user. Premium users are allowed to download 30 of the daily recent contributions for free.

When the points will be awarded to you?? It �s a matter of waiting for members here to download your worksheets. Now, dearie, you have to try harder and hader and create more worksheets and upload them here. This way, more and more points will be added to your account.

If u need more information, check the red-printed titles above: " What �s this" and " F.A.Q."

Best wishes,
Nebal

14 Jun 2009     

eslpros
United States

Thanks for the reply Nebal.Thumbs Up

I understand what you just said but my issue is that although my worksheet was downloaded 3 times, I NEVER got the 3 points.

I �ve been waiting and waiting but so far, I only see 0 points in my account. Since it �s a point system, i know that 3 points mean only 3 downloads and yes, I need to upload as many original worksheets as I could and hope that other members will like them so they �ll download them. Smile

I guess I just cant wait to get started. Oh well...maybe i should wait another day...after all, patience is a virtue.

Thanks agaiN!

14 Jun 2009     

eslpros
United States

Gee...its amazing what reading the FAQ page can do. LOL.
Thanks for the replies Nebal and Alien Boy!Smile

14 Jun 2009     

serene
Greece

Hi eslpros!

to this great site!

14 Jun 2009     

eslpros
United States

Thanks, Serene!Thumbs Up

14 Jun 2009     

susiebelle
United States

Hi.

Welcome to the site.  I just  went to the website mentioned in your name and on the worksheets you uploaded. http://www.eslpros.com/

I  was wondering if this site belongs to you?  I  downloaded one of your worksheets. When I looked at properties, I could only see that the worksheet was created by ESLPROS.COM -IT.  I went to the site but was having a difficult time navigating this large site.

I really, really don �t mean to be rude or disrespectful, But please clarify whether or not these worksheets are your own creations. 

14 Jun 2009     

eslpros
United States

Hello,

Yes, the website is owned and operated by me and my group.
The worksheets are all original.
Thanks. Smile

14 Jun 2009     

ants
Switzerland

Welcome to this great community of teachers and your site is very interesting!!Smile
Fiona.

WELCOME!!!!!!

14 Jun 2009     

eslpros
United States

Thank you!

Our site is new and not fully functional at the moment. We used to offer onsite teaching only but recently, our students have been requesting for online support services.

ESLprintables is a very robust site with very useful worksheets and very friendly members. We �re glad we signed up when we did.

Cheers!Smile

14 Jun 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Hi eslpros!

TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF ESLPRINTABLES!
I �m sure you �ll love being part of this amazing international community.

Have a nice Sunday.
mena

14 Jun 2009     

1    2    Next >