Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Contacting others using this forum    

Contacting others using this forum

SueThom
United States

Contacting others using this forum

I wanted to contact someone privately to follow-up on a message posted on this forum, but haven�t been able to figure out how to do it.  There was a way before, I think, that we could send a private message, but I can�t find it now.  On the worksheet page of that author there is what appears to be a hyperlink titled "contact" and another one labeled "website", but when I click on those they just kick me back to the homepage.

I�d appreciate any suggestions.

Sue

21 Oct 2008      

viggia (F)
Italy

Hi Sue,

as far as I know, the only way to contact so. directly is through his/her private direct contact. The problem is that not all of us have it within their personal profile.

I have seen that someone leaves a comment on one of the members� worksheet "comments option".

Sorry...I have no better ideas.....

CIao
viggia

21 Oct 2008     

marta73
Spain

What I usually do is leaving the message as a comment for one of his/ her worksheet. When the person enters the site new comments will appear and s/he will see your message. You can write your email address so they can contact you.

21 Oct 2008     

SueThom
United States

marta73, stextme, and viggia -- Thank you for your responses and, Marta, I will try that.

What a wonderful site this is!  Not only am I able to download great worksheets, get loads of ideas from what I find here, and  learn how to be a better teacher, but when I have a question, I get answers from caring people around the world!

Sue

22 Oct 2008