Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > need personal help from you!    

need personal help from you!

maker1
Turkey

Small problems shall be overcome by patience and the big ones with courage. And You know very well That this big family shall share your patience and encourage you as long as you need. 

14 Jun 2009     

yolprica
Spain

Dear Mariethe apart from all the good pieces of advice people here have given you, I �d try and go to a good psychiatrist. It �s what worked with me and now I can �t believe all that happened to me and I recoved so fast that I couldn �t even dream of it.Think you are not the only one going through that, you are not alone. Talk a lot about it because everybody can help.

The best of luck
Hugs from Spain
Yolanda

14 Jun 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Dear Mariethe!!!

I was reading all these fantastic messages... and all I can say is that you have all of us to help you and stand by you whenever you need... we are your "family" ,we are here for you

Lots of love!!!Hug

M. Eugenia

15 Jun 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Dear Marieth�, now is not the time to retire from here. Where else can you find a bunch of people who can totally understand what you are going through? Come and get you dose of good vibes in the teacher caf�.
You are going through a tough time. Please take it a day at a time and think of yourself. You will slowly rebuilt your strenghts.
Just know that members here, who are all around the globe, are sending you some positive thoughts, me included.  Heart

Hugs from French Canada!Hug

15 Jun 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Excellent comments from everybody!!! We all want you here... All I can say is:

15 Jun 2009     

serene
Greece

Dear Mariethe
You have already taken a big step sharing your feelings and asking for help. Remember you are not alone. We all feel frustrated and helpless at times. Take it easy! You don �t need to worry too much about projects and activities and lesson plans. Sometimes just a smile, a pat on the shoulder, a couple of encouraging words to our students can have a greater effect than the most elaborate lesson plan.
I �ll be happy to talk to you whenever you feel like it.
Best wishes
serene

15 Jun 2009     

zailda
Brazil

I �ll send you a PM

Cheers
Zailda Coirano

15 Jun 2009     

eng789
Israel

Keep positive - things will get better.

15 Jun 2009     

zailda
Brazil

I sent you an email.

Good Sunday

Zailda Coirano

15 Jun 2009     

Mariethe House
France

You are all so very kind and through your personal experience or own wisdom you have been there to comfort and understand!Thank you so much!I didn �t dare start the post in the first place because life is not easy for anyone and i felt guilty to cry when I seem to have everry possible reason to be happy!
Anyways, each of you has given me some true and sincere piece of advice and personal experience! I don �t feel so much alone now and will seek for  professional help ! You have helped me a lot because I felt trapped in some sort of no through situation, with no solution and I felt I was going to drop down even deeper!At least it �s relief for the time being, to give me enough distance to consider a proper solution!
I love writing but have been totally stuck recently!
Tell me what you like / need to illustrate grammar points and i may write something for you.

.......a great deal to all of you,my friends !Have a good start on Monday. Marieth�

15 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >