Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Hello dear colleagues and friends,    

Hello dear colleagues and friends,

idamjate
Morocco

Hello dear colleagues and friends,

Hello all,

I am about to be appointed as a public school teacher. Next three months  I will be giving false beginners students to teach them English as a second language. I need help such as advices and some practical books , lesson plans and so on. Please dont hesitate and feel free give your valuable advice.

15 Jun 2009      

Carla Horne
United States

Hi Idamjate,

You didn �t say what grades you will be teaching. If you will be in high school, I �ll be glad to help you.

Carla

15 Jun 2009     

idamjate
Morocco

Thank you so much  Carla Horne I am so happy to hear that .They are Junior High School students. But, anything related to teaching Adult beginners would ,for sure, help. Thanks again.Thumbs Up

15 Jun 2009     

Carla Horne
United States

Great! My next question is what level are they? Can they speak and read some English? Will they be in a sheltered class with you or will you take them out of another teacher �s class for part of the period (This is called the Pull-Out Method here.)

Either way, you want to begin with an icebreaker. You can google this word, and I can help you more with them when I am on my other computer that has my work files on it.

Carla

15 Jun 2009     

idamjate
Morocco

thanks again. concerning the ss they have no input in english . and it is the first time that they hear english in school. they are starters . if you have a msn this is mine [email protected] and i am online. thx so much

15 Jun 2009     

Carla Horne
United States

I sent you a pm.

Carla

15 Jun 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Although this link is to an online course the topic it covers are very suitable for beginner students. You should be able to base your course on a similar topics.

15 Jun 2009     

idamjate
Morocco

thank you   all thank you  aftab57

15 Jun 2009