Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > pp on interactive boards?    

pp on interactive boards?

malesza
Poland

pp on interactive boards?

hi everyone,

could you please answer my questions :)

1. how do you use all these pps in your classrooms? Computers or interactive boards?
2. where can I find the �old � pps? I can �t find them?

hugs form Poland!
Monika

16 Jun 2009      

ishu
Turkey

I use a digital projector and a laptop, but I wish we had an interactive board Cry

16 Jun 2009     

malesza
Poland

thsnks, Ishu :) - my language school might buy the board in near future so I can �t wait and I am getting ready :)
...........................................................................................................

I �ve just answered my second question myself !! :) found them!!!

............................................................................................................

16 Jun 2009     

Ju Madeiro
Brazil

Hi, I guess I�m luck, because the school that I work for has three interactive boards. I use it everyday and my students just love it.

16 Jun 2009     

debbiem
Israel

WHAT IS AN INTERACTIVE BOARD? i �VE NEVER SEEN ONE. IS IT EXPENSIVE.WHO BUYS IT?THE SCHOOL OR THE TEACHER?
I HOPE MY QUESTIONS DON �T SOUND STUPID BUT I REALLY DON �T KNOW WHAT THIS IS.

16 Jun 2009     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Interactive whiteboards such as smartboards are great teaching tools to have if installed with interactive software!

A demonstration of how a SmartBoard is used in a grade 2 classroom .
COOL!

I am going to get one this year! I am so happy!

16 Jun 2009     

yetigumboots
Germany

wow this is so fantastic. Where do you get something like that from? Is it beyond the means of some of us poor teachers?

16 Jun 2009     

olechka1976
Russian Federation

Oh!SMARBOARD is greatThumbs Up!!!I work at gymnazium and our school has 6 SMARTBOARDs!!!!!2 for primary classes, and in every next classrooms-Maths,Biology,History and Russian language classroom.I think a decision to buy or not to buy a principal must take. But if parents decide that SMARTBOARD can help their children to study they can "help" to buy it (give money).

16 Jun 2009     

malesza
Poland

Victoria-Ladybug: are these all pp files which you �re using? your lessons must be awesome!
I hope my school decides to buy SMARTboard too! I �ve had some fun working with it but not in the classroom yet.

16 Jun 2009