Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Regarding the national flags.    

Regarding the national flags.

Marla D.
United States

Regarding the national flags.

Hi,
I have an IMAc and I am unable to see what countries the contributors to this site are from. Does anyone know how to do that with an Apple mouse?
Sorry if this is a duplicate message.
Thanks,
Marla

16 Jun 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Is your computer a G4, G5 or Intel?

16 Jun 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Well, I do this:

press cmd

and at the same time click the mouse on the image of the flag, then you can look for the option"properties" or any other to find the name of the country.

I hope I was clear!, if not, let me know 

16 Jun 2009     

elderberrywine
Germany

clever, thank you!!!
I �ve been wondering about this since I joined and spent a lot of time looking up flags on some site or other .... this really saves time

16 Jun 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

I also have a Mac; if you right click on the flag it will open a new window where you can chose "save as" as if you wanted to save the pic. You can see the name of the country in the document name.
And then, if you don �t want the pic, just cancel.LOL

16 Jun 2009     

Marla D.
United States

Thanks for all your replies! Julieta thanks for your effort. It did not work for me. Olindalima-yours did. Thanks everyone.
Marla

16 Jun 2009