Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > where are my points!!!    

where are my points!!!

mari-ka
Georgia

where are my points!!!

where are my points!!!!!!!!!

17 Jun 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Wacko

17 Jun 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

We took them away. LOL  Just wait. They have to come from Spain. :)  BTW, did you read the page at the bottom after your upload? It tells you WHERE your points are. :)

17 Jun 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

You are right there is a problem with your points? Because your account shows that you have 45 but the worksheets that you have show that you have 6 points.... so actually you should only have 6 points... the total of  the worksheets that you have...

So what happened to your points? I don �t know.... but at this point you have way more than what you actually should have so what �s the problem?

17 Jun 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Maybe we should have a rule that if you complain about not getting your points you don �t get them. HMMM.

17 Jun 2009     

ignis.fatuus
Poland

:) brilliant idea ...

17 Jun 2009     

elderberrywine
Germany

Now Marika WHAT would you say to a child that comes in, stamps his or her feet and shouts "Where is my chocolate!!!" ?? 

17 Jun 2009     

crazy_turtle
United Kingdom

If you cant wait for your points to be updated or there is a glich in the system click on this:

http://www.englishexercises.org/getpoints.asp

It immediately updates your account to your true amount of points....

17 Jun 2009     

Isabelucha
Portugal

Just asking.... Are you a teacher???????

17 Jun 2009     

Jayho
Australia

good point cheezels!

17 Jun 2009