Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > MISTAKES IN MY WORKSHEET “IRREGULAR VERBS-CROSSWORD AND FILL-IN-THE-GAPS EXERCISE” (UPLADED 8th JUNE)    

MISTAKES IN MY WORKSHEET “IRREGULAR VERBS-CROSSWORD AND FILL-IN-THE-GAPS EXERCISE” (UPLADED 8th JUNE)

peiolei
Spain

MISTAKES IN MY WORKSHEET “IRREGULAR VERBS-CROSSWORD AND FILL-IN-THE-GAPS EXERCISE” (UPLADED 8th JUNE)

Hi, I have used the worksheet that I uploaded the 8th of June (http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=245111#thetop) and I have noticed several mistakes, I’m sorry. I have edited the printable, so now it is correct. But if you downloaded it and you don’t want to use points now, here are the mistakes:

1. In the blue chart with the irregular verbs there are two verbs repeated: SELL and FLY. Therefore, there are two verbs missing: FALL and DRAW, so replace them, please.
  2. There is a mistake in sentence x. There should be: “My cousin ____________ off the ladder yesterday, so he’s at hospital now”. And the solution is “fell”. (I made a mistake because I mistook “fell” for “felt”. I’m sorry.

I promise that I’ll check the following worksheets so as not to make mistakes.

Thanks for your understanding,

Paola

17 Jun 2009      

morganalin
Portugal

Hi Paola thanks a lot for your message I hadn ´t noticed those mistakes and  I corrected them. Have a nice evening.
Greetings from Portugal

17 Jun 2009