Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > COMENIUS PROJECTS , LOOKING FOR PARTNERS    

COMENIUS PROJECTS , LOOKING FOR PARTNERS

krtl54
Turkey

COMENIUS PROJECTS , LOOKING FOR PARTNERS

TO THE ONES FROM EUROPE ............

WHY DON �T WE PREPARE SCHOOL PROJECTS TO VİSİT AND SEE DİFFERENT CULTURES AND COUNTRİES ?

We  just have to prepare simple projects in contact with each other . Everything is supported by the European community...It is called Comenius projects...by means of this organisations, we can exchange students to improve our English

please let �s contact with each other  

18 Jun 2009      

crismrc
Portugal

That seems to be a good idea. What �s on your mind? How does it work?
I �ve been collaborating with a project with Thailand. I don �t know if it is something of the kind that you are thinking about, but let me know about your idea and I can think about it.
Hope hearing from you soon.

18 Jun 2009     

Portugal

You can check this link for ideas on projects and partners:

in here:

Browse: Portugal/Lisbon/Conde de Oeiras(name of the school)

You will find my project on Citizenship , ICT , foreign languages.

18 Jun 2009     

starovasnik.petra
Slovenia

HI!!

Our school already was in the project two years ago but our national agency doesn �t allow us to take part in another project before two years pass. Maybe this year we �ll get one again. The application had to be written and sent till the end of February. I don �t know about your country but if you thought of applying next year I �d be glad to take part if it works out. How about e-twinning - there is not so much money to support it and does not include travelling but it can be efficient as well.

Best wishes and regards from Slovenia.

petra

19 Jun 2009     

mariamit
Greece

Hi Olcay,

My school has completed three projects and we are now in the fourth project. Our project has a moodle 

www.globalsolutionsmoodle.eu  and we are now constructing a web site. I hate to say this, but Comenius projects are not simple. They require planning and work but the rewards are much greater. Both students and teachers participating practise English ITC skills and learn so much that I would recommend them to anyone.

Some National Agencies don�t allow their school to participate more than once or continuously. Also, only EU countries, EFTA/EEA  and Turkey are eligible to take part. If you�re interested in finding partners, check this site: http://www.eun.org/portal/index.htm  . If I can help you with anything or if you need a partner from Greece when you find a topic let me now.

19 Jun 2009     

manuelanunes3
Portugal

Hi!

I would like to know more about it. If you have some time please email me and tell me all about it. Smile

Greetings from sunny Portugal

19 Jun 2009