Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > usernames and countries     

usernames and countries

Aimee/S.
Israel

usernames and countries

Hi dear friends,

I don �t know about you, but it isn �t always easy for me to find people by their usernames, and some people have the same trouble. I was told by some friends, for example, that I can �t be found by my username.  
Maybe you all know this already but... for me the best way for me to find people is to do a country search. If you go to a specific country you can see a list of all the members from that country. It �s actually fun and interesting. If you don �t know about it please go ahead and try. You �ll enjoy it as much as I do for sure.
I hope that it �s not so obvious for everybody and that I have helped a little.
Thanks!  
Have a lovely weekend,
Aimee

19 Jun 2009      

eng789
Israel

I don �t know who told you that they can �t find you by your user name,  because I just did.
I typed linlin here:

Search users

Username:

and it led me right to you.

Have a great weekend and to those like me who are very happy to say that today was the last day of school.  Have a great vacation - you deserve it.

hugs

19 Jun 2009