Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > thieves    

thieves

silvia.patti
Italy

thieves

Hi Victor, hi everyone. I was downloading the new ws, when I saw a stolen contribution. I think that people who upload stolen ws should be cancelled from our site. What do you think?

20 Jun 2009      

libertybelle
United States

I don �t agree with you.
We don �t always know if a worksheet is stolen until someone makes us aware of the fact. If you �ve noticed  - When you want to send a comment, the link takes you past the other comments - so if you �re in a hurry, you don �t always see that the ws is stolen. It can be an over sight - the real culprit is the person who stole the ws in the first place.

I don �t think we need more finger pointing and policing.
L

20 Jun 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Hi libertbelle!

I think that �s what silvia said - the uploader: the person who has it in their account as one of their own worksheets;
 as distinct from
 the downloader: the person who spends their points or available free download to acquire it.

Cheers,

20 Jun 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Oh - ok - I see - misunderstood.

Well, the rules here are that you DO lose your membership if you upload stolen contributions.

Sorry about the mix up.
L

20 Jun 2009     

Stellam
Argentina

Hi everybody:
I must apologize for my harsh comments.  I was caught off guard and  felt a fool when I realized I had downloaded a stolen worksheet. I really went mad. I �m sorry.

Stella

20 Jun 2009