Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Please help    

Please help

Lorelorelore
Mexico

Please help

I had to create this new account. I don �t know how this happened or what did I do wrong, Shocked but after I ve changed my photograph,  It was impossible for me to log in again!. I �ve tried and tried and tried since last week and still can �t recognize my username and password. I want  to download and I have no points at all!  I �m really sad,  I think  I �ve lost my first account. Cry

Somebody knows if I can do something else to recover it?

21 Jun 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Oh no!!

The same happened to Alenka time ago, do you remember? but I think Victor helped her to solve the problem...

Have you asked him for help??

21 Jun 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

That �s weird. Can you find your printables under your old name?
Did you try contacting Victor?

21 Jun 2009     

silvanija
Lithuania

Hello, Lorena, if you need points, you can download some of your older contributions with the explanation of the situation (the same as Alenka did some time ago) and we will help you with points. After you get an access to your original account you will delete wss in this one.
Silvana

21 Jun 2009     

khaled69
Jordan

hi Lorena
i think i had this problem before , i tried to log in many and many times but without any response but after aweek i had the chance again to open it .
i think there was somebody tried many and many times to log in with ur nikname  and ur password but he couldnt so ..
i think u will have it again just try after 3 or 4 days
regards khaled69

21 Jun 2009