Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I´ve lost all my points    

I´ve lost all my points

mmaarriiaa
Australia

I´ve lost all my points

hi everybody,�
it would be really great if anybody could help me . last night i was logged in the site and i clicked to preview a word sheet and then i found a million windows opening on my screen and i had a message saying that i have 41 points and that i made 41 downloads and that my free downloads were down to 0 as well i don�t understand why this has happened. i had 41 points but i have only made 13 downloads. is there a way to get my lost points back.�
it would be great if anyone could help. thanks a lot.

22 Oct 2008      

wolfy
Chile

Hi there,�

According to the site, (I just checked) you have 41 points.

Check again. :)

22 Oct 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

hi maria,

I have that happen to me sometimes to - but next time i log on it is all back - the trick is trying to get the explorer windows to stop opening!!!  I thought it was just me.

Hope it is all good again
V

22 Oct 2008     

mmaarriiaa
Australia

Hi kevin and Vickiii,

thanks for your comments. i have logged in again but the points were still lost. what i meant was i had 41 points and i used only 13 of them and the rest were gone.
thanks for your comments but if you know how i can solve this problem that would great.
thanks again guys.

22 Oct 2008     

yenn
Mexico

Hi mmaarriiaa! I�m sorry to hear that, I hope you could get back your points, but if you need something i can send it to you by mail just contact me ok? my mail is [email protected]

22 Oct 2008     

viggia (F)
Italy

Hi mmaarriiaa!

I have just downloaded your ws about GET. Try to see if your points are back.
And you should have one more Wink.

Let us know how it goes!
Ciao.
Viggia

22 Oct 2008     

marcia chaves
Brazil

Hi mmaarriiaa!
I�m really sorry to hear that!!  If you need something I can send it to you by mail.
Contact me ok?

M�rcia

22 Oct 2008     

mmaarriiaa
Australia

Hello Yenn, vaggia and Marcia,
you guys are amazing thank you so much for your great help. i just checked �and i �have 5 more points. thanks for offering to help me, i was feeling very frustrated to lose so many points, but i�m not now, knowing that so many of you would offer to help me. you are truly kind. i�m a new member and i dont really know how things work but i�m getting there. thanks again and if i could be of help to any of you please let me know.�
i just love the spirit of everyone using this site. you are all fantastic.
thanks heaps

22 Oct 2008