Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Find the Differences and Following Directions    

Find the Differences and Following Directions

Pinky Makus
Canada

Find the Differences and Following Directions

Please tell me the best sites for Find the Difference activities (where you compare 2 pictures) and Following Directions activities where children need to cut/draw/paste or color something according to the teachers oral directions.

Thank you!

Pinky

24 Jun 2009      

roneydirt
United States

That �s a good question....  I would like to see those sites.  On the pictures either created my own or used the ones in the newspaper section next to the comics.  Or the game book bought at the local 7-11.  As for the follow the directions as the teacher gives out the instructions orally I created most of them myself but there was 2 I found on this site I took changed to what I wanted to emphasized on and used.

24 Jun 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

I know there are following directions tasks on Enchanted Learning
http://www.enchantedlearning.com/alphabet/followinstructions/  . You have to be a member but it might inspire you or become a member. I have friends who are members and they like the site.

24 Jun 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Hi Pinky!
I have many spot the differences worksheets and recently I updated them including instructions...
Check them out:
http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/buscar.asp?nivel=any&age=5&tipo=activity-card&contents=spot+the+differences&B1=Search#thetop
Hope you find them useful!
Regards,
Cyn

24 Jun 2009