Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > APOLOGIES TO QUEEN FANS    

APOLOGIES TO QUEEN FANS

anitarobi
Croatia

APOLOGIES TO QUEEN FANS

Dear colleagues, especially all you Queen fans...

My deepest apologies for making the mistake of putting �the � before the name of this spectacular band. I �m not being cynical - I really love them, but, unfortunately, I was under the mistaken idea that all bands automatically get �the � before their name, and I was wrong.

Thank you amonsta and alien boy for profesionally warning me of this mistake when downloading this ws. You are both living proof of how people can warn others of their mistakes constructively and politely, without any resentment whatsoever. Therefore I updated my ws as soon as I got home from work, and the updated version is here, with no more thes in the ws before Queen. http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=251676#thetop

I have sent pms to people thanking them for this, but not all people leave comments, which is why I �m using the forum. I wouldn �t normally post such a thing here, but I somehow wanted to thank all of you who leave comments when downloading somebody �s worksheet, especially those of you who don �t just leave a thank you, but take the time to write more things, your impressions, your experiences, and, when neccesary, your constructive criticism. To err is human, and nobody is beyond criticism. We all love to get great messages as soon as we log in (I �m always happy to see themWink), but it �s motivating to get a comment which tells you exactly what you need to work on to improve your work and yourself. So thank you, Ivona, amonsta, alien boy and others...
Thanks a lot - useful exchange of ideas and advice is always welcome...

Anita

24 Jun 2009