Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Means of transports    

Means of transports

gicela
Argentina

Means of transports

Hello,

I would be glad if you can help me. I need songs or games related to transports. I teach kindergarden children.

Thanks for your suggestions. You are very kind.

Gicela Smile

22 Oct 2008      

yetigumboots
Germany

Hi Gicela,  I do �the wheels on the bus� with my Kindergarten kids. I put two rows of chairs together (like on a real bus) and then one child is the driver and they all do the actions. it is always a great hit. In fact it went down so well that at the end of term we made a bus out of cardboard - with wheels that turned and wipers that moved and doors that opened and did it in front of the parent. he he Just watch out for fights over who wants to be driver... just swap the kids around and do the song ten times. They never get fed up with it.Clown Let me know if you get other ideas because I am always looking for new things. thanks.  Yeti xx

22 Oct 2008     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Gicela,hi!Check my links  here:

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=873

Now Internet can display all the links. It�s
Victoria  

22 Oct 2008     

larei
Italy

Hi Gicela, you can find a bunch of game activities on www.mes-english.com .
They don�t have anything spectacular but cover the range of the good and old stuff like:

Transportation game cards (for games like Go Fish! or 4 In A Row etc.): http://www.mes-english.com/flashcards/files/transport_cards_bw.pdf

Have fun with your students! :)
Cheers, lars

22 Oct 2008     

Mishuna
Argentina

Hi gicela, I have a song about transports that is made with the melody of "The wheels of the bus". I did the worksheet but I don�t remember where I got the idea...that�s why I don�t upload it here. If you want it write your e-mail and I�ll send it to you.

22 Oct 2008     

Mishuna
Argentina

Hi Gicela, check out your email box. I�ve just sent you an email with the worksheet. Enjoy it!!

22 Oct 2008