Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > TIME TO KILL    

TIME TO KILL

GIOVANNI
Canada

I tend to think that the age restriction is made for a  purpose.  Many parents do not allow their children to watch certain types of films.  I think it would be wise not to show the movie.  You may find yourself in a difficult situation if you do.

26 Jun 2009     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

I agree with Giovanni and Camila.
Think twice!Hug

26 Jun 2009     

lgk1000
United States

I agree with most people who posted that they think A Time To Kill is not appropriate for the agel level that they will be watching and I also think that students will probably enjoy a film more if it has a lighter story that is more geared toward teens. I know that your movie library might be limited, but here are some films that students might enjoy (I put stars by my favorites):

*10 Things I Hate About You
*The Breakfast Club 
Clueless
*Ferris Beuller �s Day Off
Freaky Friday (the new one with Lindsay Lohan)
Juno

26 Jun 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

I sooooooooooooo love 10 Things I Hate about You! Great for teenagers - full of their typical problems, yet not as superficial as it may seem at first... The first role I ever noticed Heath Ledger in (R.I.P.).....

26 Jun 2009     

Tata_Teacher
Brazil

I agree with Silvia. Pocahontas is about American History and it �s age-appropriated. If it �s not this one, look for another one that does not show that much violence. You can get in trouble at school if parents complain about the content of the movie. Good luck!

26 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2