Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > My reported WS    

My reported WS

Im Lety
Mexico

My reported WS

Hi...

One of my Ws was reported... Tongue

Moderators say that is a copy from other one...
 The link you gave is a picture and you cannot edit it...Mine you can because I took the pictures from a member from this site and make mi own work...

Since they are the same pictures and I follow a poster

If you want to know each feeling name go this link:

And took the pictures from:

I wrote it on my other WSs related to this topic...I made it myself...But I change the order of some of the pictures...I guess in this way is not an exactly copy...

GREETINGS
And thanks to you all...Embarrassed

26 Jun 2009      

goodguy
Zambia

We enjoy your worksheets! They are awsome. Actually look forward to download your worksheets. They are simply great. Though the same pictures are used repeatedly, it doesn �t matter. This site is an english site, and not a picture/clipart site. Why do we use the pictures?  To make the the worksheet more understandable, beautiful and to hold the attention of students.

Why all the fuss? As far as my understanding goes, every picture/clipart used in all these worksheets, is taken from some other site. Not one �s own creation. And the points earned cannot be encashable!

So let �s be good to each other. Main purpose of this great site is to create good worksheets, not to spit at each other. Hats off to Victor, the creator. Let �s have a generous and kind heart like him today and everyday.

Im Lety, please cheer up, we respect and appreciate your hard work. Looking forward for your many more worksheets.

Have a great day and great week-end.
Ramola

27 Jun 2009     

soasiglem
France

Im Lety, I really appreciate your work and I know you must spend a long time creating your WS, so please continue to offer us such a gorgeous work!
Most of us take our pictures from the net as we �re not all "illustrators" so please cheer up, your ideas are great, your presentations too.
Thanks to you
Hugs from  a French primary school teacher
Soasiglem

27 Jun 2009