Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Interesting websites for teaching reasources    

Interesting websites for teaching reasources

jeandelavalete
Malta

Interesting websites for teaching reasources

Hello! Just found a very good website for English resources and sent some of my resources to be published there for free:  http://www.englishresourcesonline.com

My students are also downloading material from there.

Hope you like it too!!

22 Oct 2008      

Vickiii
New Zealand

It seems this website has inspired the creator of the englishresoucesonline.com as they have even used Victor�s introduction to describe the website.  Most of the resources are also available on this website.  although the interesting facts page is definitley different - a very fun resource.

Based on the request at the bottom for people to email their resources to the founder of the website I am assuming that they have the same contributors as this website rather than stealing worksheets from this website.  This would account for similarity in contributions. 

I think it is an excellent website with some original work on it.

Definitely worth having a look at.Thumbs Up

22 Oct 2008     

frenchfrog
France

Two of Karen�s worksheets are on this site:

22 Oct 2008     

dawnmain
United Kingdom

two great sites for conversation classes are
esldiscussions.com
famouspeoplelessons.com

the second includes audio and a whole pack of material on each person