Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > ALL THIS SITE DOES is create MORE work for teachers who already have ENOUGH to do!!!!    

ALL THIS SITE DOES is create MORE work for teachers who already have ENOUGH to do!!!!

Margoe
Canada

ALL THIS SITE DOES is create MORE work for teachers who already have ENOUGH to do!!!!

My GOD!   I �ve spent the last 45 minutes signing up, creating, formatting, changing, downloading, up loading... etc. etc. etc.   I don �t need this kind of headache!  You guys suck!!!!!!  I wouldn �t recommend this site to any SANE teacher.  We have enough to do without having to jump through all these hoops!  I �m going to spread the word through every kind of educational forum and blog NOT to sign up here!!!!!

27 Jun 2009      

FroggyClaudine
France

If that �s really how you feel, you truly don �t belong here. This site is wonderful and I wish I could put the opposite opinion each time you say not to sign here. This site is about sharing and people do spend a lot of time not for donwloading but for doing nice worksheets for their own pupils and then they decide to share. If you can �t understand this, you don �t belong and just unsubscribe ! 
Good ridance !

27 Jun 2009     

joy2bill
Australia

I for one find the worksheets I get here far better than anything you find on the web or in textbooks. Yes, it does take time but any teacher worth their salt knows that good things take time.

By the way I am quite sane, thank you very much....just a caring teacher who spends a lot of time trying to better my teaching as I am sure do most of the members of this community.

You are most welcome to your opinion but......is it appropriate for you to poison the minds of other people?
Cheers
Joy

27 Jun 2009     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Oh, dear Lord! Another one.... why bother?!
Again, the objective of the website is SHARING!

So, I guess that by sharing you get that you must give in order to get, don �t you?
Hence, the main point is... you share the things you (have) made, and get things others (have) made. You don �t need to MAKE things just for the website, assuming you are a teacher who doesn �t only get stuff from the net and throws on you stds.

I really don �t mean to be rude, it �s just that you are the second this week.
And if you go around the forum, you �ll see how many people looooove this website, and if you "spread the word" on other websites, you are just trying to deprive people from getting to know the BEST website for material EXCHANGE - NOT download

I wish you only the best in all your endeavors!

Bruna

27 Jun 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

So long, farewell!
Your loss!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
PS: no need to insult people who love this site, just unsubscribe!

27 Jun 2009     

Pinky Makus
Canada

Boo. Hiss.  

27 Jun 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Don �t let the door hit you on your way out.
This site does not suck but  your attitude does.

27 Jun 2009     

rose95
Turkey

I �m one of the newest members and I �m putting so much effort to create WSs so that I can download the materials that my students are crazy about. And that is what being a GOOD teacher means. Trying to do your best and whatever it takes for your students. And I am shocked to read the words you have written. They never ever suit a teacher. I am ashamed to call you a colleague.

27 Jun 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Hi there, I have sent you a personal message.

27 Jun 2009     

kathy2701
Peru

WOW!
RELAX! If you don �t like the rules you are free to unsubscribe. There �s no need to poison other educational forums with your personal feelings just because you don �t like the way this site works. We also have a lot of work to do but we follow the rules and that �s why there are lots of people sharing things here.
Good luck and don �t get too stressed:)

27 Jun 2009     

johanne23232
Israel

Well said Manon...I was about to say the same!Tongue The truth is those people don �t even deserve our replies...just ignoring them would be the best thing to do!!

27 Jun 2009     

1    2    3    4    5    Next >