Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help I neer somebody help ..............    

help I neer somebody help ..............

theoldlady
Chile

help I neer somebody help ..............

Can someone teach me how to use vdownloader I really need to use a youTube video off line. Thanks a lot Wink

Carla

22 Oct 2008      

trelly
Argentina

I don�t know how to use vdownloader, but I guess Atube Catcher does the same :)
Go here and download Atube Catcher.
Then, after installing it, copy the link of the video you want where it says "origin", choose an extension (I use .avi) and a destiny folder, and finally click on download!
It�s very fast and up to know it�s been working for me!

Hope it helps!

22 Oct 2008     

Cristiane Prates
Brazil

When you open your vdownloader and a link to Youtube, it goes straight into vdownloader. You just need to select a folder where you want to keep the video. if it takes to long, just copy and paste the link on vdownloader. Good luck

22 Oct 2008     

darryl_cameron
Hong Kong

just go to you tube and search "how to use vdownloader" there are like 1,000 videos on it

22 Oct 2008     

claramvieira (F)
Portugal

I always use idesktop.tv
it�s free, you just have to register. Then search the video you want and download it in any format you want (WMV, AVI, etc)
It�s great and it has saved my life more than once as sometimes there�s no Internet connection. I just copy the video clip I want to my pen driver and... voil�!
Hope it works for you!
Clara

22 Oct 2008