Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > just wanted to share some lovely thoughts with you all before I leave the forum...    

just wanted to share some lovely thoughts with you all before I leave the forum...

anitarobi
Croatia

just wanted to share some lovely thoughts with you all before I leave the forum...

Hi, everybody!
I �m just off to watch a rerun of Harry Potter and the Philosopher �s Stone with my hubbie and son (family heavenStar) and I wanted to share some lovely thoughts with you before I leave for the night. I hope you all enjoy the rest of the evening/morning here...

Good night and morning!
Anita

28 Jun 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Thanks Anita... they are super!

I �ll post some more:

28 Jun 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

I love your thoughts anita and Julieta. Anita, the first you posted is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks to both of you!!!!

28 Jun 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

There is this one too: If at first you don �t succeed, skydiving is not for you...Wink

Edit: I had to add this one: You know you�ve got the greatest friends when the only time they make you cry is when you�re laughing too hard. 

28 Jun 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

That is a good one Manon... Smile

A romantic one:

28 Jun 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

28 Jun 2009     

anita24
Argentina

Thanks you all... I am new in this but I want to leave this message to all of you... Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas and I want to thank you all for your hardwork.

28 Jun 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, you all
thanks for this inspiring thoughts.

There is one I praise a lot

" We are older , but no wiser,
because in our hearts the dreams are still the same "

Thanks, you all,
thanks Anita, some now and then I do feel like a candle in a strong windWink

29 Jun 2009     

johanne23232
Israel

Thanks so much everyone, how wonderful to wake up on this Monday morning to all your inspirational messages! Have a wonderful wekk!Heart

29 Jun 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Thanks a lot Anita , Julieta, Manon, Olinda, and Anita24 for all your wonderful thoughts. I �ve always collected such nice quotes and learned them by heart.

Here are some  of my choice:

Have a happy Monday,
Nebal

29 Jun 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

Lovely posts!!! Thank you all!!!

Hug 

29 Jun 2009