Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Can you spare a few minutes:)    

Can you spare a few minutes:)

rose95
Turkey

Can you spare a few minutes:)

I �d appreciate if anyone can take a look at my wss and tell me how they are doing. And while you are there it won �t hurt if you download some of them.Tongue

With love

G�l

29 Jun 2009      

zailda
Brazil

I always do and I love your wss. My ss agree with me.

Hugs from sunny Brazil

Zailda

29 Jun 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

I just did and even left a commentBig smile

(I just hope you don �t get any bad comments for posting this, because I know many members aren �t very happy to see self-advertising on the forum...people, let �s be kind and admit we �d sometimes like to do this ourselves, but are too shy toWink)

29 Jun 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

In the words of Julieta:Disapprove

29 Jun 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

this is not acceptable for some members if they see sb self-advertising his/her WSs. I did the same once and I was showered with words made of sharp knives. I wasn �t as lucky as you areLOL
good luck to you
and try harder for better WSs.
see you around again.

29 Jun 2009     

Princess.Fiona
Argentina

I �m impressed too! Generally, �some � members would have chased you away with their razor blade tongue!
It happens that the BIG FISH from the site are sunthbathing at the beach now! you know they have started holidays so! The air is less polluted!!...

But my advice is be careful! (They are watching us!)

29 Jun 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

Rose 95, mr dgldn is exactly the reason I warned you about this - he really got it bad that day, but I �m glad he wasn �t scared off... It �s nice to see you accepted all our comments with grace.

29 Jun 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Wow Samantha, your quote "It happens that the BIG FISH from the site are sunthbathing at the beach now! you know they have started holidays so! The air is less polluted!!..." is extremely rude.  I don �t know which is less polluting, your commment or the Big Fish as you call them.
It is true that the forum is not a place to advertise our work. Maybe some members have been rude to members. I know MrDgdln got some when he posted.

29 Jun 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Well... I usually get upset when someone advertizes here!  I was very shy in the beginning, I kept a low profile and read quietly the posts... I  became more confident as I wrote nice sheets and got appreciated... So it �s a bit difficult for me to understand how newcomers have all that confidence!
But today... well it � too hot to get involved in all that business and get openly upset! LOL And my holiday is starting tomorrow so I �m cool!!!
I �ve been reading some of the posts this afternoon and thinking: "get a life"... (about one especially !) But not not yours,"rose95"... Best of luck to you.

29 Jun 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Most of us got our points WITHOUT advertising or begging.  I really hate to see newbs coming in here and pleading for points and dls. It �s so tacky.  Just think, you didn�t worry about the wss before you came here so what is a few more days without them going to matter? HMMM  Good things come them that wait.

29 Jun 2009     

khaled69
Jordan

well i think miss rose is an intelgent student and by the way miss rose is not ateacher yet she is still student and in my opinion she is afantastic teacher and student
and about advertising and begging its completely wrong coz she is new in the site and she is asking for our opinion with all respect to us appreciating our work so we must appreiciate her work  too
spagman63 as i knew before that you are american so you are not an esl teacher you are efl teacher so in my opinion you have really bad ws and work so dont attack those who ask for help you are really need to learn to behave and to take some lessons of how to treat people
miss rose you really fantastic student and i think you will afantastic teacher too so keep on with your nice work
well done roseClap
regards and respect to you only
khaled 69

29 Jun 2009     

1    2    Next >