Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Maybe you can help me out    

Maybe you can help me out

cgato
Portugal

Maybe you can help me out

Hi!

Although this is not the right place... maybe you can send me a PM and others may forgive me for using space.

The issue is that I want to go on holidays to Sevilha and the reviews on trypadvisor about hotels are very confusing. Some love what others hate and I can �t decide. I have never been there. Is there someone here from Sevilha who can recommend a good hotel? with a good parking lot, in the historical centre and with a swimming pool?

If you can help me out, great, if you can �t thanks anyway.

A big hug from portugalHug and have GREAT holidays

30 Jun 2009      

colibrita
United Kingdom

Hi there! Why don �t you look at Bookings.com. They have a large selection of hotels, and there are customer reviews broken down into categories like: solo travellers, families with young kids, young couples. I live in Spain and use it quite a lot.

Have a great time. Sevilla is gorgeous. Though blazing hot in the summer! So a swimming pool is a fab idea! (Furthermore you can also tick categories like "pool", "parking" "non-smoking rooms" etc to get exactly the kind of hotel you want.)

HTH, Colibrita

30 Jun 2009     

cgato
Portugal

Thanks for your answer colibrita, I checked bookings.com that �s why I got so confusedConfused

I know it �s really hot, and I �m travelling with my 70 years old parents that �s why I �m worried (I,myself, love hot weatherBig smile).... although they are quite "young".. but when parents get to a certain age we begin to care about them as if they were children! (Thank God they can �t read thisLOL)

30 Jun 2009     

marmachado
Portugal

Hi Cgato!
 Sevilha is a beautiful and interesting city but the temperature is very hot in Summer. So be careful with your parents. You have a lot of gr8 hotels there and...2 hours from Algarve Wink
Best wishes and have  gr8 holidays
Martinha

1 Jul 2009