Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > winter holidays in argentina - earlier than expected    

winter holidays in argentina - earlier than expected

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

winter holidays in argentina - earlier than expected

Hello everybody.

I�m very worried about Influenza, it�s getting worse in our country.

Naby Disapprove

1 Jul 2009      

sebas555
Chile

it`s the same here in Chile, we are suffering from it and we are all worried!!!

Schools are closed, cinemas, malls and all the public places.

it�s a terrible situation.

1 Jul 2009     

amicableann
Argentina

I �m in La Pampa Argentina and they have interrupted classes till August here .I �m really worried too ! Hope everything turns to normality soon take care !!

1 Jul 2009     

MyFairy
Argentina

Hi, Ana! That photo doesn �t match you at all!!! Nice to find you here... Kisses!
Euge Dell �Osa

1 Jul 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

Here in Rio some schools are also closing.  The Secretary of Health has advised Brazilians not to travel to Chile or Argentina where the situation seems to be worse than here.  I feel really sorry for the people who work in Bariloche, Portillo, Chill�n... and are used to welcome so many Brazilians eager to see snow. This year is going to be difficult for them.

1 Jul 2009     

lyny
Mexico

Might be they want you to spend your money in you country or check the laws, could be a change.
My humble opinion  and most people in Mexico is: IT IS A LIE.

1 Jul 2009