Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > credits?!?    

credits?!?

pamela47
Germany

credits?!?

Hi everyone,

I�ve really been enjoying this wonderful for about one year now.
As my credits were used up about two weeks ago, I uploaded some new worksheets. The problem is, I cannot download anything new up to today, as I still haven�t gotten any credits for these... CryI�m always telling myself to calm down and be patient, but I just know that there are so many wonderful things out there waiting to be downloaded, that I�m really getting more and more nervous...

So, can anybody please tell me whether I will get any new points? Will I just have to wait some more days or are my recent credits just lost in space??? 

best regards, I�m really looking forward to all your new stuff! My 6th graders just love the colorful and beautiful worksheets!

Have a nice evening, enjoy yourselves after another day of hard work
Hug

22 Oct 2008      

Tere-arg
Argentina

Hi Pamela,

I can see you have got 95 points plus the 30 extra you are given every day...

22 Oct 2008     

Logos
Malaysia

I agree with Tere, You have more than enough points to download extra worksheets in addition to the 30 you are allowed each day of publication.  Maybe there is a problem with your connection.  Try again and see what happens.

23 Oct 2008