Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > VIRUS WARMING - AGAIN    

VIRUS WARMING - AGAIN

libertybelle
United States

VIRUS WARMING - AGAIN

My Norton virus program - which catches a virus in real time - just found this
"Bloodhound" again and I �ve only been on this site today.

Victor - please help again!  Where is this virus coming from???

L

27 Jul 2009      

morganalin
Portugal

Yes, I have just opened this page and my Avast virus program warned me immediately. What is going on here?Cry

27 Jul 2009     

Greek Professor
Greece

Unfortunately this virus thing has been going around for a while... and unfortunately again.... nothing is being done....sad to see and hear...

I too had the same problem again today.... my net book just went blank... turned off my virus protection and connection... i had to remove the battery for the net book to work again....

HELP.... for the sake of everyone here... and esl....

27 Jul 2009     

rotkappe
Germany

It happened to me today too. What can be done to avoid this? Does anyone know what is going wrong here?

27 Jul 2009     

victor
Spain

Hi,

I think that the problem was in my laptop. I use it to connect to eslprintables when I �m not at home. I had a free antivirus, but I �m afraid it was not enough. I think that the virus was transferred to the website from my laptop whenever I used it.
I �ve installed NOD32 and it found some viruses. It is clean now, so is the website.

I �m very sorry for all this. I think it won �t happen again.

27 Jul 2009     

baiba
Latvia

THANK YOU, VICTOR!

27 Jul 2009     

mena22
Portugal

That �s why I wasn �t able to log in before. The page was totally blank, blocked. Thank you so much victor. You �re the BEST! Smile

27 Jul 2009     

libertybelle
United States

AhA!  Victor was the culprit!!!Wink
Ok Victor - you ��re forgiven  - never underestimate a good virus program!!! LOL

Glad the problem is solved.
hugs
L

27 Jul 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

Poor me! my laptop couldn �t stand the vir�s you are talking about! my laptop crashed:( it needs a full installation again :(

27 Jul 2009     

Noel L
Japan

Whatever ...

Thanks Victor  -  all your efforts are appreciated.

Cheers.

N.

27 Jul 2009     

alex1968
Greece

Yeah, the page was blank for me too today...
Thanx for sorting out the problem!

27 Jul 2009     

1    2    Next >