Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Do we really need this in the forum?    

Do we really need this in the forum?

naryana
Saudi Arabia

Hey everyone ...I just want to say that I really felt upset the last few days for the misconduct and misbehaviour of a member in this community ... but a whole culture shouldn �t be framed for his rudeness and vulgarity...and in any place in this world there are good and bad people ..don �t you agree !!!  Have a good day ...

25 Sep 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

Thanks for all the peaceful wishes !

26 Sep 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Zailda:

26 Sep 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

Great idea!!! Clap
I �m in!
Hugs from Argentina,
Ceci

26 Sep 2009     

xyzzyx
Turkey

And now I chnge the subject.  :)
zailda. You are my favorite worksheets creator. and what are doing at home. I can hear that you say nothing but preparing worksheets:)
Thank you for your all sharing up to now and then....

26 Sep 2009     

silpont
Argentina

I agree Zailda!!!!! Deal! Deal!!!

Have a great weekend to you all nice teachers!!!!
Hugs! Hug

Silvi :)

26 Sep 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

I would like to say that I never discriminated anyone, not said anything about religion from other people.. I have just logged in to find I have been accussed of so many things which I didn �t say..

So I �d like to say I have nothing to apologize for because I �m unfairly being accused.
I only want those Pms (I mentioned today)  to stop because I �m tired of being accused of things I didn �t say. So please, don �t bombard me with Pms anymore. Everyone seems to be trying to impose their rights on top of others.
I don �t have 24 hrs time to spend here like some do.. ..

I said the other day that It couldn �t be true all that was being said and discussed on the forum and laughed at it.. but I never discriminated.. PLEASE! I guess there are too many people adoring conflict so they just accuse you and distort your words for the sake of fighting! I �m not in that!
I hope no-one distort now this post!

26 Sep 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

SINCE YOU DON �t WANT TO PUT AN END TO IT.
RE-POST:

That �s all we are asking for as long as you stop referring to people who have nothing to do with you and aren �t concerned with what is happening in some threads and stop your insidious sentences by the way. On the forum address only the people who are participating and you �d better name them if you don �t want to be misunderstood and if your intention is not really to throw more oil on the fire of confusion and misunderstandings.

Each time you mention my name you can count on me to send you a PM. You want to call it nasty, so be it. But don �t think I will just let pass. Don �t count on Victor to delete accounts as easily as you may think. He is wiser than you should have in mind.

PS: I have never been impolite or rude to you, but you were in most of your posts and worse in your last one. So please don´t ask people not to do what you do yourself or shall remind you how you treated me through my username?

BTW sincere apologies are those which come without being requested. So, no need to yours.

AND DON �T FORCE US TO REQUOTE ALL WHAT YOU SAID.

26 Sep 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Zailda:

I agree with xyzzyx

Your worksheets are GREAT!!! thak you...

26 Sep 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Unhappy oh!!...Mr. Goodnesses, .... How much you like to distort people �s words. I just wish you would stop sending me nasty Pms... I think I just managed to "ignore user" so you are there I SO hope!.

Don �t add words to my words, don �t distort my opinion.
And hope you have some rest.., It must be exausting to spend so much time doing this.. And intimidating people through PMs....

So sad!Cry

26 Sep 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    Next >