Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Do we really need this in the forum?    

Do we really need this in the forum?

goodnesses
Algeria

First you can say what ever you want I am not the only one who read your posts. And your sentences speak by themselves.
I don �t have to interpreter them or explain them and surely not to the respectful members here. they are teachers, aren �t they?
Finally, you completely wrong I have only "some hours" of "some evenings" to spare you. The rest is too precious for me to spend it for you and people like you.
You see even in this last post you are being impolite and insulting and if you don �t know it you may have a serious problem.

Good night!

26 Sep 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Thanks to all of you who participate in this thread for peace and nice threads on the forum. Since we have a deal, I feel everything will be OK from now on.

I want to thank you for your great ws too, they are always useful and my students are really addicted to them. Here you can see some of my ss dealing with a ws I downloaded some weeks ago. They pay careful attention to not make mistakes because they appreciate your job.

They are low advanced ss and the ws they are dealing is about should have + participle.

Thanks to all of you!

Have a nice weekend!

26 Sep 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

I Never insulted you!! (Mr. Goodnesses) or anyone... I think you are just really annoyed and would say whatever to state your point!!

Peace!! muack!!! ;-) Go to sleep to have some energies for tomorrow! lol

26 Sep 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Sorry, Zailda I didn �t want to burst in this thread.
This weird person did it on purpose not answering in the corresponding thread.

Promise not to add to it. But count on you all respectful members to make her understand she was wrong and how she should do on the forum.

BTW, nice pictures zailda. If it is a public school, I may say I envy you and my SS would envy your SS.

EDIT: Again insidious insults! Are you ever wanting to stop it.
Tomorrow is the weekend for me so I haver all the time for you tonight darling.

26 Sep 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

NICE pics Zailda Thumbs Up

Everytime I use a worksheet form this site my students feel very happy :D

26 Sep 2009     

Portugal

Nice pics, Zailda. I �m sending one of Portuguese ss using Scratch in the classroom:

26 Sep 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Mr Goodnesses....Hug

You keep accusing me, I didn �t reply on purpose here.... when I found out the other post, It had already left the board so I supposed you, who attacked me and sent me nasty pms, would not see it.. I was probably wrong as you have so much time to read all these things even when they are not on the main board again. Sorry, I should have realized, you really have nothing else to do than spend time supervising the forum 24 hrs..:-) Oh and time to acusse me, distort my words, send me intimidating pms, cause conflict and feel you have all the rights in the world..

Sleep tight!! :)

26 Sep 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Since you are so polite and well educated  why are you deleting your post and reposting it so that it stays the last in the thread? Don �t you know this is some thing not to be done on forum?

26 Sep 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Your avatar scares me, I hope I don �t have nightmares now,... "Big brother and the thought police is watching ME" (telling me what to say and think) and using a scary, spooky avatar. Cool

nite nite

26 Sep 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Good just keep on like this! Sure the other members will have a good opinion of you!
Continue you �re becoming more interesting!

BTW why don´t you use your own words when insulting people "Big brother and the thought police is watching you"?

26 Sep 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    Next >