Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What ´s wrong with my AVATAR?     

What ´s wrong with my AVATAR?

Samantha.esl
Italy

What ´s wrong with my AVATAR?

I �m posting this because my message got hidden from the post below.
I know some will say, I should deal with this privatelly, but I don �t feel like talking to weird people privately..

Well, I don �t know then... The only thing I know is that every time I report something and /or give my opinion.. I get loads of wierdos attacking me, sending me pms and commenting on the reporting section about my avatar. Like Mr..dgldn did. Any opportunity is good enough to be nasty. what �s wrong with my AVATAR..? Can anyone tell me?

After this comment in the reporting section:
"mr.dgdln -   samantha please change your avatar complain about the PMs you get. this time choose the most attractive photo of yours. this will be better to throw mud on me any more.
Can anyone also tell me what does this out of the blue comment have to do with the reported CALENDAR?

NOthing..

I got this pm.. Which puzzled me! As I can �t understand how a person with 69 points can see the reporting section and also, send me such thing..

Where and when have I insinuated that I �m looking for a date? I really can �t understand what �s wrong with you people. Seems like that every time one says something in the reporting section one get loads of wierdos attacking one back with anything!..

vertis
Greece

dont you?
dont you think you have sign another site in order to find a partner husband or whatever you are looking for.. you are in the wrong place.

I�M FED UP WITH THESE ABUSIVE MEMBERS.
I contribute, I try to help removing worksheets which are stolen and I get these kind sort of messages and replies.

I obviously CAN�T post all the nasty PMS I get! Imagine. This is the kindest one.!

I also got a spooky pm from a 0 point member... palacepier
I wonder how they manage to be so involved with the reporting section, the forum and the worksheets when they have contributed nothing..

Wicked!

another case for Sherlock Holmes!

17 Oct 2009      

_babz
Canada

NOTHING!

I LOVE IT...

I think vertis has been drinking a little too much OUZO ... or maybe he wasn �t loved as a child, in any case, ignore him!

LOL

take care!

17 Oct 2009     

eng789
Israel

Don �t let them get to you,  some members here are still living in the middle ages. 

I got a pm from a member asking me to be friends.  Do I look cute as a gehko(lizard)?  Maybe some people find them attractive.  There are all kinds of people out there.

Have a great weekend and may this be your only problem in life.

Barbara

17 Oct 2009     

Mahalo
United States

Samantha-
You look great, just ignore ignorance!

17 Oct 2009     

Ticas
Portugal

Don�t be upset about these people ! They �re rude !
There �s nothing wrong with your picture.
Have a nice weekend !

18 Oct 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Sam

Just go to your Pm, left side, top, and click  " Ignore ".

Safe, it works, you won �t get them, if they come with other name, just click again. It is easy.

Good luck.

18 Oct 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Sam

Just go to your Pm, left side, top, and click  " Ignore ".

Safe, it works, you won �t get them, if they come with other name, just click again. It is easy.

Good luck.

18 Oct 2009     

adrianasilvia
Argentina

Just ignore them!!! your avatar is OK.Kind regards!!!

18 Oct 2009     

adrianasilvia
Argentina

Just ignore them!!! your avatar is OK.Kind regards!!!

18 Oct 2009     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Sam

Your avatar is perfectly acceptable.  If you follow Olindalima �s advice you will cease to get  such PMs.  So do it now so that opening your PM will be enjoyable and not scary and so that you will no longer need to publish those unacceptable PMs in this forum.  Victor has requested that we don �t do this http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=9428

Cheers

Jayho

18 Oct 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

thank you Jayho for your diplomatic and �polite � post.

I wonder what you would do if you got loads of wierdos sending you pms.. I certainly do not want to exchange PRIVATE messages with such people. And if you find so unacceptable my post, then it also is unacceptable to be attacked by certain people in public!

Kind regards..:)

Pd: Oh! and for the record, yes I do include them in my ignore list! I have already done this... but they keep appearing with new identities. So everyone should know who they are.

18 Oct 2009     

1    2    3    Next >