Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I am very disappointed with my very hard and valuable work being deleted by site admin     

I am very disappointed with my very hard and valuable work being deleted by site admin

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Right,
I was the one who reported 4 of your copied wss. What you haven �t probably realized is, that this site is not for copies. Of course you can use text or images from the internet, but you should ADD YOUR OWN WORK - and that �s something that was missing on your wss. All of them were completely copied and pasted from the links, I provided for other moderators to see. There was nothing you would create yourself!!!
So now - could you explain to me what is unfair?
Hope you will be more upright next time you will upload  anything anywhere . What you did here was uploading someone �s work and pretending it was yours!
Good Luck, Michaela

16 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3