Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > BIG ESL PRINTABLES MEETING (CONGRESS)    

BIG ESL PRINTABLES MEETING (CONGRESS)

AHHA
Belarus

Great idea!!! I think such meetings would be a great inspiration for all the members of ESLprintables)))

8 Feb 2010     

Grażyna
Poland

I want to see  Azores.   

8 Feb 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Come on, let �s do it! The first congress might not have many members, but I �m sure every year more and more people would join! SmileSmileSmile

8 Feb 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

I �m in, but we have to make a deal first: don �t talk to me in Portuguese, because you know how difficult it is for Brazilians to understand... LOL

Just kidding... Great idea! You can count on me!

Azores, here we go! Yupiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thumbs Up

... Much sugar here too....Embarrassed

8 Feb 2010     

Denisa
Romania

well, I �m trying hard to cut off the sugar, but it seems it �s still in my blood! and in great quantity!!! cause YOU CAN COUNT ON ME TOO!!!!! I �M ALREADY PACKING!!!!
but...maybe we should have the first meeting here, in Romania, cause I don �t know what are the prices there, in Azores and ...how much money I will have for the summer holiday!Cry

HEI, GIRLS, A COMMENT, PLEASE, FOR THE TOPIC BELOWhttp://www.glacierwa.com/usable/icons/AnimatedArrows/anar15.gif

8 Feb 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Great idea , Lana!!!Clap
Go ahead Mena!!!Thumbs Up
Thumbs Up

8 Feb 2010     

Denisa
Romania

HEI, GIRLS, A COMMENT, PLEASE, FOR THE TOPIC BELOWhttp://www.glacierwa.com/usable/icons/AnimatedArrows/anar15.gif

8 Feb 2010     

marinaangelaa
Brazil

what a such great idea...

8 Feb 2010     

sugarmomy
Portugal

Go ahead Mena. I �m in.

8 Feb 2010     

anamarbelen
Spain

Count on me, too. Go ahead, Mena.