Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > BIG ESL PRINTABLES MEETING (CONGRESS)    

BIG ESL PRINTABLES MEETING (CONGRESS)

Cartuxa
Portugal

I �m in too! It �s a very good idea and I just LOOOOVE the Azores! Heart

8 Feb 2010     

peiolei
Spain

If this succeeds, I will be undoubtely there!
GREAT IDEA!

8 Feb 2010     

vardaki
Cyprus

Azores!! Ponta Delgada!! Yes! I am going to the airport... (Too much... wine)
Any snow there? If no , come here in Cyprus...

8 Feb 2010     

clarinha
Portugal

Good idea. I think the portuguese members would love to help you Mena. I �m in.

8 Feb 2010     

Lana.
Ireland

Yippieee! So many willing people!

Azores is fine by me, or Ireland, or whatevr - as long as we get to meet and discuss ESL stuff over a cuppa and cake...

9 Feb 2010     

AACG
Argentina

Why is this post called a "strange idea"?. The idea is great. I �d love to meet some of the wonderful members in this dear community.Anyway,I don �t think I would be able to attend but I would like to cooperate in the organization at least. Maybe South America is a cheaper option for most members.

Not much sugar but lots of wine down here in Mendoza!!!

9 Feb 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

LANA ... GREAT
MENA ... NO ONE CAN STOP YOU   ( LOL )  I bet, for sure, if this idea ever, ever may see the sunrising, for sure, it will be in AZORES.
I think Mena deserves it. She has ALWAYS been pulling that way, so, why not? I have never been there, though I am Portuguese, but I �d love to.

BUT, BUT, BUT
on the other way round, well, I have a very close feeling to Irish people, ( LANA, CHEER UP ) why not in IRELAND ?

I vote yes, doesn �t matter where, as far as I can afford the trip and, and, and, the time. I am pretty short these last months, but if you go ahead, I �ll do my best to leave all the stuff here and meet you.

BIIIIIG HUGS
You are really my other family, big advantage, you are always pretty well, pretty good, pretty fine, sorry, didn �t mean that, I meant, " you are ALMOST always "  big laugh... what will I do if I didn �t have you around me?
Thanks , count me, I �ll do my best to meet you
Hugs
linda

9 Feb 2010     

Sulany
Brazil

Well, it seems we just need to discuss the date and the themes!
Great idea!! I �m in!
S.

9 Feb 2010     

Lana.
Ireland

It �s great to know so many would like to attend.Thumbs Up

On the practical side:

I think we will have a West Side of Atlantics meeting (Brazil, Mexico, USA, Chile, Uruguay, Argentina, Canada etc.)

and

an East Side of Atlantics meeting (Europe, UK, Scnadinavian countries, Russia, Turkey etc.)

and perhaps

the East Side meeting (China, Japan, Korea, India, Mongolia, Pakistan etc.)

Personally, I would love us all to meet, but how far can we all go (literally)? Ermm

9 Feb 2010     

class centre
Belarus

Oh, my...
Belarussian people have to get visas to the majority of the countries of the word... I would be the first to go if...
 But if you choose to organize it in a country like Turkey or Serbia or some others with which we do not have to get visas I will be happy to participate. Most of you are lucky to be free in their travelling. Not us yet...
Hoping to see you some day
Natasha

9 Feb 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >