Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > This member need points    

This member need points

libertybelle
United States

This member need points

This member needs points for downloading and asked me to ask all of you
if you would take a look and download some of his WS.

His name is:

erozelvolkan

19 Nov 2008      

Zora
Canada

Hi libertybelle,

I took a quick look at his worksheets and I saw that he has 77 points accumulated. He should have enough to download whatever he needs for now... I thought that maybe he had no points but I see that he should be able to collect what he needs without any problems.

19 Nov 2008     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Hi Zora!

I agree with you !
I�ve sent him a lot of activities to his mail. My friend also has sent him a couple of ws.
 And he didn�t sent a simple thank you note back.
I think, he shoud be able to create his own worksheets and not asking others for help.
He has enough points to download what he needs.

19 Nov 2008     

spring
Turkey

I have sent him many of my worksheets too..

19 Nov 2008     

Mietz
Germany

I agree with the others and I�m also starting to get mildly irritated about erozelvolkan�s permanently asking in the forum that we download his worksheets. This isn�t how this community works.

19 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

19 Nov 2008     

lina70
France

Hi everybody!I know there are rules how the forum works but I am sad as I�ve put some worksheets and I had only one point and it seems to me that it won"t be easy for I to accumulate enough points.It�s a pity as there�re so many good stuffs.

19 Nov 2008     

domnitza
Romania

Hi to everybody!
Sometimes, we delay sending important messages, like a simple THANK YOU, just because we don�t have enough time and need a special moment. I am sure that erozelvolkan will take his time and thank all those who sent them their worksheets.
Still, there are rules that make things work, and everybody is supposed to send his/her own printables in order to be able to dowlnoad other printables.
Have a nice Thursday!

19 Nov 2008     

blizzard1
Denmark

I really don�t know what to think about the member in question as the very first ws he uploaded was a copy and I pointed it out to him. After 5 min. the ws was deleted.  He just keeps on asking for help and posts messages on our forum asking us to download his work. I don�t think that�s the spirit of our site.

Sorry if I sound too negative.

19 Nov 2008     

libertybelle
United States

Thanks guys
I was only trying to help him - I don�t know him at all.
But I did check and see that he hads points - so I guess he�ll just have to figure it out himself.
and Tisha - I don�t think you sound negative at all. just honest. That�s alright by me!!!
Hugs
L

19 Nov 2008     

lina70
France

Hi everybody.The stuffs on this forum is really great.I would like to download some.Thank you Zora for dowloading my work.It�s quite difficult to get points.

19 Nov 2008     

1    2    Next >