Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > An interesting event: A Miracle !    

An interesting event: A Miracle !

Rosa_Rose
Egypt

An interesting event: A Miracle !

Hello everyone

two days ago i watched an amazing video

Have a look, plz.
                                 Allah is GREAT.May Allah bless your souls.

3 Apr 2010      

donhay
United States

I am certain that this is not the right spot for this post.  Religion of any type should be posted elsewhere.  Isn �t that right Victor?

3 Apr 2010     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

We have been asked to refrain from posting religious stuff here.

3 Apr 2010     

GGman
Canada

Too bad Muslims believe Mohammad tells them to kill each other and others with bombs.

3 Apr 2010     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

Let �s stop all the religious talks over here, please. This is gonna lead us nowhere.
To Ggman - please be careful with your words. You don �t know anything about islam to be saying this. Can you please remove your post? And i will remove mine later on.

3 Apr 2010     

Shurik
United Kingdom

Can we please keep this site as an educators site and keep our own beliefs and politics out of it.

3 Apr 2010     

jannabanna
France

I quite agree this is not the place for religion or politics.

3 Apr 2010     

mistick
France

This is not the place for such a debate. We are here to exchange about education and teaching methods.

3 Apr 2010     

Rosa_Rose
Egypt

Smile Peace be upon you all

Thank you for your replies..which I respect them all, but there are many occasions that we used to comment on ,by simple words,..like Happy Easter, passover, Mothers � day ...etc. As a way of caring

So there is no harm to send something which i know some people will care about, with my RESPECT to all religions and beliefs 

And i sent this topic  because i don �t know all of your emails or how to pass it, because i really liked the videoand felt like i want to spread it ! its easier to send a post than to contact everybody , am i right?!

We also used to send some helpful sites or intertaining ones, like the site which was sent

by "Spagman63":     :-

A good waste of time
 Hey guys, try this out if you are bored.  It is pretty funny and often hard, too. GL

......which has no relation with Education at all !!

but it was sent as a way of caring  or whatever !

Anyway, i wil put ur words in mind.Thanks

3 Apr 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Rosa Rose

I�d just like to say that you have raised a valid point.

I don�t see anyone posting replies to remove Easter messages, or even the zillions of Christmas messages that were posted.

If we agree not to post religious topics then it should be for all religions.

Cheers

Jayho

3 Apr 2010     

Redbull
Thailand

Whats good for the Goose is good for the Gander (YES)?

REDBULL gives you wings you know.

3 Apr 2010     

1    2    Next >