Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > SIREGAR LUNA FROM INDONESIA PLEASE RETURN MY WORKSHEET    

SIREGAR LUNA FROM INDONESIA PLEASE RETURN MY WORKSHEET

irie
Indonesia

SIREGAR LUNA FROM INDONESIA PLEASE RETURN MY WORKSHEET

I WILL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!

IF YOU KNOW WORKSHEET BY SIREGAR LUNA FROM INDONESIA, IT SHOULD BE MY WORKSHEET.
SHE CHANGED MY USER NAME AND MY PASSWORD, NOW SHE HAS ALL MY POINT!!!!

FOR SIREGAR LUNA WE COME FROM THE SAME COUNTRY. HOW CAN YOU DO SUCH MEAN THINGS.

WHY YOU ARE NOT ASHAMED WITH YOURSELF.

I WANT YOU RETURN IT ALL MY WORKSHEET AND MY POINT!!!!!!

PLEASE, I NEED SUPPORT FROM ALL OF ESL PRINTABLES MEMBERS

28 Apr 2010      

donapeter
Romania

Talk to Victor. 
It �s the first time I �ve heard of such thing. 
Anyway, are you an English teacher? 
PS. Can you give a link to Siregar Luna? I couldn�t find her. 

28 Apr 2010     

darryl_cameron
Hong Kong

I find it impossible to think how someone could do such a thing!!!!

Under what kind of pressure would people feel the need to steal others worksheets.

Aren �t teachers supposed to be role models and outstanding citizens!!!!!!

ConfusedOuchAngryCryDeadShockedUnhappyEvil SmileDisapproveThumbs DownPinchCensoredWackoNuke

28 Apr 2010     

irie
Indonesia

I am an English teacher, you can find it, by search the user!

28 Apr 2010     

gerardop
Japan

Hi there, how Siregar Luna got access to your password?

28 Apr 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

@irie

1. Calm down, PLEASE... :))

2. The user siregarluna has 707 points and you have 0 points. How could (s)he possibly have stolen your wss?

3. How did she get to know about your user name and password? Did she have a crystal ball in which she was able to see everything she needed to steal your account? ;)

4. Please, try to be a bit clearer, because all this sounds really strange, sorry!!

28 Apr 2010     

irie
Indonesia

I don �t know, how can she changed my username and password.
If you asked me how she can do it or perhaps she has a crystal ball? I don �t know, you can ask herself.
Siregarluna hope you can answer all these questions!
I believe you know the answer

28 Apr 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

You must have given your password away somehow... Maybe you logged in from an Internet caf� or with a computer at your school and didn �t log out properly before you left the PC?? I can �t think of any other possibility which would have made it so easy for siregarluna to log into your account.

I agree with donapeter: you should send Victor a PM. He �s the only one who can solve your problem!

28 Apr 2010     

donapeter
Romania

anyway....I think it is very difficult to prove that someone has stolen your points. HOW CAN YOU PROVE???Or...can Victor do this? 

28 Apr 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

Irie, you �re saying that someone calling herself siregarluna has hijacked your account and there was nothing you could do about it? Fascinating. What was your original username? I �m sure that, with over 700 downloads, someone on this site remembers you and has a worksheet with your name on it (you can check �Author � under �properties �). I �m assuming that you only found out about this recently and that siregarluna hasn �t actually downloaded anything herself.

Mmmm, a two-pipe problem, Watson?

Alex

28 Apr 2010     

donapeter
Romania

i �ve just downloaded some wss from siregarluna and I could see that there are three different names at the Proprieties. What does it mean? That the wss were created on different computers, that the wss belong at least to three different members, that smth is strange etc. 

I agree with Almaz. 
@Almaz:
Call Holmes, see if he can manage the case! Wink

28 Apr 2010     

1    2    Next >