Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Zailda    

Zailda

Flora1
Brazil

Zailda

My dear,
 You are changing my words so I need to say that you are totally wrong. I said about that I think that some worksheet has so many images and colours that it starts to be a carnival party. Well I didn�t say to send them to a carnival party and I also have two worksheet with colours because I like i was talking about exaggerate, but anyway it�ps time to stop. Have a good carnival, because I like carnival.

24 May 2010      

zailda
Brazil

For personal messages, please use the PM feature.

Thanks in advance.

24 May 2010     

donapeter
Romania

New members should first read the instructions of this site. 
Then , wait a while till they get the idea how this site works.
And then....when they have at least a number of points..they can judge what is good and what is not good here. 
Anyway......the owner of the site is Victor and...for the record...he never complained about the QUALITY, COLORFULNESS, MESSAGES of the wss here. How come other people do complain? 

24 May 2010     

Anna P
Brazil

Flora,
ESLPrintables is a fantastic site but it seems that you are starting off with the wrong foot.  As Donapeter suggested, please take some time to read the instructions and to learn more about this wonderful community of English teachers.  Hopefully you might understand the need for various kinds of resources as we all have different needs.
As a Brazilian, I am proud of seeing Zailda �s work in this site.  Not only her wss are fantastic but she always has good and sensible suggestions to make. She is an asset to this site and it is truly sad to see a compatriot- a new member - being so uncouth and preposterous.

24 May 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Flora,
accusing Zailda of being rude, nervous and..bla bla bla... must be a joke.LOL She belongs to respected members of this site, the ones who are ALWAYS willing to help and give a hand. You should just watch and learn form others before you start writing threads like this one.Wink

24 May 2010     

Flora1
Brazil

OK!! I�ll read. Good night!!!!

24 May 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

Good morning dear Flora,

Flora, first welcome to eslprintables. You were very wise to choose this awesome site for  guide and support. This site has taught us great things, and still it is.
So, talking about images and colors , I think, is not that big deal. Why not thank the great members for the content they spent days and nights trying to prepare to suit our needs. I know many teachers who devise worksheets they may not use, but they believe that other teachers need to use from different parts of the world.
As for the images and colors, do you think it �s easy to choose them. Believe me , it takes hours to choose the colors and images that fit and make the worksheets more attractive? On my part, my students, though they are 14, enjoy the ESL worksheets esp. when they are decorated. If you don �t like the decorations, simply delete them and just keep the content there. That �s it!!

So, Miss Flora, why don �t you relax and reconsider things? You don �t need to feel bad since members here are really flexible, supportive, and very wonderful. Just try to ask for help, and see how they will welcome you with open arms.

I love ESL Printables!!!

Have a peaceful sleep,
Butterfly Nebal

24 May 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Flora,

Zailda was not impolite with you in the other post you are referring too. She simply expressed her opinion when she said that if people did not like a colourful printables, then they did not have to download it. I totally agree with that. Does that make me impolite too?

If you have a bone to pick with Zailda, please do it through personal messages. The forum is not for personal vendetta.

24 May 2010     

lshorton99
China

I went back and looked at the original post and to be honest, all I could see was Zalida tactfully defending the right to choose what you download and you, Flora, attacking her. She was by no means the harshest critic of your viewpoint yet you felt the need to start a whole thread here just to attack her and then say it �s time to stop - like you have some desperate need to get the last word.

Zalida has helped a lot of members on this site through the forums, posted tutorials and templates to allow new members to improve their work at no extra charge. She has no obligation to do this and has does nothing I can see to warrent your attack on her. It �s fine to disagree with people - I regularly do(!) - but not to bring this kind of thing onto the forums - you started a post with her name, for goodness sake!

I can only hope that the response you got teaches you that this kind of thing isn �t tolerated here.

Lindsey

24 May 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Flora

If you read the rules you will see that it says:

Don �t start a new topic when you are replying to a previous post.

Don �t use the forum for personal attacks. Those kind of posts will be removed by the administrator.

Never insult other users or try to hurt them.

If you start a new topic, please write a descriptive title and keywords. It will be easier for other members to find it later.

I think, perhaps, that you should read the complete rules and instructions before you post any more messages.  As a new member, with still a way to go as a premium member, silence is perhaps golden until you are more familiar with how the site operates.

Cheers

Jayho

24 May 2010     

AnnyJ
Taiwan

Zailda you rock!!!!    Your worksheets rock!!!    Viva colors!!!

24 May 2010     

1    2    Next >