Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > owners of this site are son of bitches    

owners of this site are son of bitches

hiafifi
Denmark

Thanks  God ! You  won"t  have  the  chance  to  be  a  member  in  this site . I  think  with such  bad  and  rude  language  you  insult  yourself  and  your  country .  I  suggest  to  look  for  another  job  except  being  a  teacher . You �re  such  person  who  does not have any thing  to  give  the  others .

24 May 2010     

Pelletrine
France

When you �ve finished stamping around, uttering graceful lyrics, please consider cancelling your membership: nobody will ever beg you to stay.
When you �ve slept on it: why don �t you take two minutes to think about your job: Why on earth are you a teacher, what do you think you have to help any kid become a better one, help him grow and... respect others??
If you happen to find another minute : Life isn �t much about what you can get out of it..... but, much more about what you can put in to it.

25 May 2010     

Helen McK
Ireland

Enough of the ranting and raving!!!

At the top of the eslprintables home page, you will have seen the following text:
Welcome to ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans, activities, etc. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

The system used on this site is very straightforward and fair; if you don�t give, you can�t take. Why should contributors who spend a lot of their free time creating worksheets donate them to lazy people who just can�t be bothered?

If you don�t find this system agreeable, why not try a different site? There are thousands of ESL sites on the net where one can download material for free.

Good luck!

Helen

25 May 2010     

wakebeauty
Brazil

The mother of the person who wrote this post may be a GREAT woman, but her son is such a terrible teacher/person/man... if you a 10% of the words you use, omg, so sorry for you for your mom, she must pity herself for not being able to educate you...

Go and learn how to behave in this great world...

25 May 2010     

cacucacu
Argentina

Pelletrine BEAUTIFUL WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thinks this is the Spirit of the page: "GIVING!!!!" just because it makes you feel happy not because you can have something in return.
Lovely! Thank you!

25 May 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

Today i �ve got the laugh of my life.....I am happier today than i was yesterday just for being part of this site. we all should celebrate that victor �s system has stopped a thief from stealing. i am so happy this idiot got mad just because he realized he couldnt download for free.  THANK YOU VICTOR!!!!!!

25 May 2010     

melahel7
Canada

What �s going on here ?  Could someone get rid of this idiot ASAP ??!!!  There �s no way this guy can be a teacher...

25 May 2010     

renko6
Poland

I couldn �t believe my eyes to see so brutish behaviour.
Shame on you
Gokceng !
Maybe your family uses this kind of language but we don�t. We are friends here and as Lindax said you could better ask kindly without using so rude words.
I think you aren �t and you can �t be a teacher because you haven �t got any respect for other people so I think nobody respect you.
Just think about yourself.
By the way - are you really a human Question - I don �t think so.

25 May 2010     

Laly59
Spain

About this event, I think peoples like this person can�t stay in this site, he is a very very rude and doesn�t  respect to his mother if he doesn�t respect  our mother. He�s not deserving that we let  that he stays here together persons that he has offended. Sorry if I spoke very heavy 

25 May 2010     

silpont
Argentina

This person just can �t be a teacher. We don �t need such rude people around. It would be great if he left. We are here to help others, not to download ws without working at all. This is what this member thought it was about...

25 May 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >