Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > owners of this site are son of bitches    

owners of this site are son of bitches

maria da rosa
Brazil

I just can conclude that tis person is very lazy, so he can �t participate because he doesn �t want to have any work to post exercises!!!!
Poor lazy, OUT!

25 May 2010     

Dhia
Yemen

Dear teachers, you are giving this man and his post more importance than they deserve. Please Victor delete this post as soon as possible.

25 May 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi friends
It has been a kind of rule, here in this site: WE do not answer them. WE just leave them stay and vanish away. No answers- they don �t deserve. Please, follow this private rule: No answers.

And now, for all my great companions, let me wish you a happy, hard, struggled week of work!!! LOL
Hugs, to all of you who keep this site on the wheels
linda

25 May 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

If your looking for attention or freebies look elsewhere. 

25 May 2010     

Pinky Makus
Canada

Thanks for the laugh.  I needed it.  Hello to all the wonderful members here!

What would a week be without a complaint from someone.....

25 May 2010     

alfonso23
Venezuela

Geez!Shocked People like this should start by doing some positive contribution towards others instead of writing rude and crude comments that, in my opinion; don�t really have any foundation... I have to say that I feel sorry about his students but I don�t really believe that any person giving comments in this way could be a truly english teacher.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."
Martin Luther King, Jr. Thumbs Up

25 May 2010     

roxette
Peru

I DON �T THINK WE SHOULD WASTE TIME READING THIS AND WORSE...TRY TO MAKE HIM UNDERSTAND HOW THIS PLACE WORKS...

IF YOU DON �T LIKE IT..THEN JUST GO AWAY

ONLY  WE KNOW HOW VALUABLE THIS SITE IS FOR US..
AND HOW MUCH WE CAN GIVE TO IMPROVE IT...

HAVE A GOOD DAY /NIGHT YOU ALL!!!
KISSES FROM PERU.

25 May 2010     

agostine_
Brazil

I can �t believe what I �ve just read in this post... If you say these �nice � words in this �nice � way to whom you don �t know, I wonder how gentle you are to those people who are close to you... Your mother, your wife, your friends... By the way, do you have any close people???

25 May 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

DO

NOT

FEED

THE

TROLLS!

25 May 2010     

eng789
Israel

Nice - Silke.  : )