Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > EUROVISION SONG CONTEST    

EUROVISION SONG CONTEST

rose95
Turkey

EUROVISION SONG CONTEST

Congrats to all the participants but especially GERMANY!!!Thumbs Up

30 May 2010      

libertybelle
United States

Turkey had a popular song too!  Well done!

30 May 2010     

AJFC
Portugal

Hi, dear friends! I think they should be all congratulated... Portugal also got a good place (6th). I was so happy, especially because our "little" Filipa is so young and sings so well.

Congratulations to all countries that were engaged. This kind of contest is good to make us forget about all the crisis that has been felt here in Europe and to make our countries closer.

Big hugs and have a nice SundayHug

30 May 2010     

lshorton99
China

I would like to add a big congratulations to my native country who managed to enter a completely boring song and get suitable rewarded in terms of points - well done UK!

Glad to see Germany finally getting a good result!

Lindsey

30 May 2010     

AJFC
Portugal

Sorry! I think I was wrong! It seems that Portugal got the 18th place. Still, I �m very proud... heheheheheHug

30 May 2010     

epit
Turkey

Hi,My daughter and my hubby guessed the first winner from the begining .Sweden �s song was also nice but they couldn �t join the final .I must confess EUROVISION has been very  important for my generation since our childhood.Hugs

30 May 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Oops, did "we" win? The last time I watched the contest was when "Nicole" won with "Ein bisschen Frieden." Boy, I am old!

Congrats to Lena (the rescue package!)
;o)

30 May 2010     

magneto
Greece

Hip, hip, hurray!!! We lost!!! No more money spent on organizing unnecessary events!!! Yipee!
Congrats to Germany! Clap 

30 May 2010     

libertybelle
United States

I could imagine the economic burden it would have on Greece if they had won.
but you did have a nice song.

30 May 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I even changed my flag again, because I was so proud of Lena last night!! LOL

I think her song is simply outstanding, because it was very, very different from every other song that was sung yesterday; so she probably deserved to win this contest. However, I also liked the songs presented by Albania, Greece and Turkey very much! Since I �m into rock music and heavy metal, I especially liked Turkey �s contribution... ;))

30 May 2010     

epit
Turkey

Dear Magneto Is  EUROVISION SONG CONTEST an unnecessary event? What about Olympics? I think they both are oppurtunity for the nations getting know each other.

30 May 2010     

1    2    Next >