Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Trying to hide it, huh?    

Trying to hide it, huh?

blunderbuster
Germany

Hi Jayho,

I have looked at the site, actually I came across the site a few weeks ago, saw that kisdobos was a top contributor there, also PhilipR and others. And I left. Didn �t see a need to check it out further. It �s existence doesn �t bother me, why should it, I �d have to go see a shrink if it did, I think.

If Victor knows about how this/his/our platform is being abused to direct traffic elsewhere, then I �ll shut up immediately.

I did mention it in my initial comment that it was the comment that was to be looked at, Jayho.

Regards

20 Jun 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

I don �t think comments under someone �s worksheet should be use for promoting some other site or blog. Yes, kisbodos does a great work, but he can put the link to his profile. Comments under wss should be for "thank yous" not for promotion. 

20 Jun 2010     

Jayho
Australia

... actually, I thought you meant the earlier comment on the forum where that contributor was asking where his points were.  Sorry - I never was good at cryptic clues.

20 Jun 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Maybe I �m naive, but I don �t mind reading Kisdobos �s "advert" in the comments section at all... He �s such a generous and helpful person that I can hardly believe that he puts a link to his own website simply in order to make money.

20 Jun 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

I was one of the members who asked Linda to share her blog at ESLP.
There are blogs with few exercises and little information but there are also very good blogs, such as Linda �s...
I am sure there would be no offence meant while sharing a link to her blog...
The useful link to a good blog saves me a lot of time...

It �s everybody �s right to share his/her link in the personal account (there is an extra "line" for that) - see your personal account information:

Personal website or blog (optional):

21 Jun 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Thanks Moravc
Always a trustful friend, always reliable.
You and people like you make me believe.
Hugs
linda

21 Jun 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

May I remind you that this thread was NOT about blogs?

It was about comments that were/are being abused to advertise a different platform/website with printables.

21 Jun 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3