Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ARGENTINA: A GREAT AND WARM RECEPTION!    

ARGENTINA: A GREAT AND WARM RECEPTION!

estefy_busso
Argentina

ARGENTINA: A GREAT AND WARM RECEPTION!

Hello fantastic people from this site!

I just wanted to share with you something very important here in my country: Today the team arrived to Argentina and we were in Ezeiza, we were a big crowd!!! Millions of people waiting for our beloved team!

It was amazing! We received them like true champions!!! It was a party!

I �m proud of this team, and I �m proud of the teams that received their teams as they deserve: real champions!!!

We sang a lot, and we cheer a lot!!! It was a surprise for our players and for our dear coach, el Diego. I �m soooo tired!

Cheers, and have a nice day/night!

Here there �s a picture! :D

5 Jul 2010      

broncesambar
Argentina

I couldn�t go, but thanks for going there, it�s good for a team to see people support them in good and bad times! Thanks for the pic too!!!!

5 Jul 2010     

traducciones
Argentina

I�m very proud too!!!! Hope all of us can feel the same for this beautiful country! I really love my country !!!!!!!! 

5 Jul 2010     

estefy_busso
Argentina

Thanks broncesambar! It doesn �t matter if you couldn �t go, you cheered anyway and our team feels this warmth, this passion we feel for them!

We are like this, nothing �s gonna change us! We support our team!

We love our team, because we played very well and we accept that Germany was superior!

Good luck to everyone! Today was a wonderful day!

5 Jul 2010     

asesinocerebral
Costa Rica

congratulations, you �re right, I admire agertinan soccer players especially tevez,aguero,pipita,messi,and milito y q decir dl mejor jugador el peluza "maradona"

5 Jul 2010     

estefy_busso
Argentina

Thanks broncesambar! It doesn �t matter if you couldn �t go, you cheered anyway and our team feels this warmth, this passion we feel for them!

We love our team, because we played very well and we accept that Germany was superior!

5 Jul 2010     

estefy_busso
Argentina

5 Jul 2010     

Flora1
Brazil

My dear,

YOu sent me a private msg saying: 

We are not like you, you insult you team, Dunga abandon the team because you don �t support it!!! Shame on you!I �m proud that we cheered our team, we gave them support, here we are united people, the contrary of you.

YOU SAID A LOT OF OTHER THINGS: WELL, FIRST, YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE IT HERE BECAUSE WHEN YOU TALK LIKE TAHT YOU ARE INSULTING MY COUNTRY ALTHOUGH YOU SAID YOU KNOW AND LIKE BRAZILIANS , IF YOU LIKE AS THIS IMAGINE WHEN YOU HATE. my dear, I expressed that I DIDN�T WANT TO SEE MARADONA NAKED AND I WAS HAPPY FOR GERMANY.  i NEVER SAID HERE ANYTHING ABOUT ARGENTINA PEOPLE,  I NEVER SENT A PRIVATE MSG TO AN ANGERTINIAN SAYING WHAT YOU DID WITH ME. I THINK THAT LOVE THE COUNTRY IS BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE MY TOO, BUT I DON�T INSULT PEOPLE HIDING MYSELF. wHEN I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY I SAY. BRAZILIAN ARE NOT ENVIOUS WHO SEEMS NOT TO BE HAPPY IS YOU POSTING SOMETHING LIKE THAT LIKE TO PROVE THAT YOU ARE BIG. wHAT ASHAME GIRL, DON�T  SEND ME MENSAGES TO ARGUE ABOUT SOCCER. It sounded ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Jul 2010     

olga2
Chile

PLEASE, DON�T FORGET  THIS SITE IS FOR TEACHERS WHO  WANTS TO RESPECT EACH OTHER. DON`T BE RUDECry

5 Jul 2010     

romy
Chile

I felt very sad when I knew that Argentina lost the match I hope this country were the champions.... well, good luck for next time.....

5 Jul 2010     

Flora1
Brazil

I agree but I didn�t like the  private msg that this little girl sent to me. She wants me to cheer her team, but we are free to make decisions. I think that other people should think too about who is having good manner, unfortunatelly she is not brave to post what she said here.

5 Jul 2010     

1    2    Next >