Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > what is structure    

what is structure

asesinocerebral.
Costa Rica

what is structure

Hi friends excuse I have to ask again, I am going to present a lesson about leisure activities but I don �t know what structure is that I gotta teach of course, supposing, my students do not know anything about english thanks in advaced

20 Jul 2010      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi L M

( Sorry, I don �t like your name, but you certainly have a reason )

Yours students don �t know anything , in advance, and you want to teach leisure activities.
Hard times, well, what about introducing "CAN" ability?
It �s not a difficult verb, if your students have  no abilities at all,  it would ask for a lot of flashcards, videos,posters,mime,board games, what else?

There are many activities that can be introduce with "can" and miming the situations, I don �t know what kind of resources you have.

Music - Can play the guityr, the piano
Games, gardening, speaking different languages, cooking...
I guess they are young, otherwise this could be a silly suggestion

wishing you all the best
linda

20 Jul 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hi la-muerte

You have already asked us this same question, just ony a few days ago, and we provided a good range of ideas.  Didn�t you like any of those ideas?

Cheers

Jayho

20 Jul 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

He �s not a teacher - he �s a very naughty boy! In fact, I reckon he �s the Co(sta Rica)n artist formerly known as asesinocerebral (his account was cancelled). You are, aren �t you, Adalberto, you wee devil?

(just have a look at his �essay � title page, for example)

20 Jul 2010